Hello Friends! It’s me, Grayson. As you can see, I’m enjoying my summer and I hope you are too! I know sometimes its hard to think of things to do during the summer, so I thought I would come up with a list to help you have fun!
1. Build a fort or tee pee in your back yard.
2. Play a game outside with your dog. (This is one of my favorite things to do in the summer!) If you don’t have a dog, play catch with a friend!
3. Collect rocks so that you can hide them on your next adventure.
4. Ask your parents if you can go for an adventure and take a nature walk!
5. Make some arts and crafts!
6. Take time to read a new book.
7. Take a dip and cool off.
8 . Make some music.
9. Go Fishing.
10. Visit a museum or learning center.
I hope my page gave you some good ideas for some fun to have in the summer. And don’t forget to visit the Activities link at the top of the page. We’ve put up some images for July that you can color! I’ll see you again soon. Until then, I’ve got some playing to do…